Sunday 1 May 2016

i move my blog ...

From now !!!

i move... you'll find my Blog

blog informática arquitectura miguel cloudwifi
CLOUDWIFI BY MIGUEL
Hi everyone and followers of this blog, I apologize for having this blog something forgotten or un-updated.

With my new projects (work) and the implementation of other challenges by the company, where I now work, I find time to bring all social networks (Blogger, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) per day; so I thought move everything into one account, from where you can follow the entries and be aware of the Tweets, the Face-Page, Instagram, Pinterest, etc., or follow directly Bloglovin' and receive emails with news that published directly in your mailbox.

I hope you keep leaving comments, opinions and I like giving. I will always be grateful.

The social media: Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Face-Page, etc., are still active, new links here if you do not have it:

Twitter      --> @cloudwifi_m
Facebook  --> Miguel Giulianotti (cloudwifi)
Google+    --> Miguel Cloudwifi
Instagram --> Cloudwifi_m
Pinterest   --> Cloudwifi Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment